Before you watch the videos, here are some FAQs we have compiled for you.
The workshop tracks on this website are designed to be self-study courses. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Notify your conference youth department that you want to take this self-study course and confirm with them if they support this learning process.
- Download the Record Card (Certification Tracks only) and follow the requirements. Note: for the Workshop signatures and dates record the name of the presenter for each workshop and the date you watch the workshop video
- For each workshop, download the handout and watch the 1-hour video
- Develop your personal portfolio (hardcopy 3-ring binder or digital folder and files on your computer). Include the handouts and your notes from the workshops, your club, area, and conference calendars, meeting schedules, and other ministry documents you have collected and developed for the current year during your Field Work
- Complete the required Field Work. (Note: the Introduction to Youth Ministry Leadership course does not require Field Work.)
- When you complete the field work schedule your portfolio review with your conference office youth department. (Note: the Introduction to Youth Ministry Leadership course does not require Field Work or a Portfolio Review.)
All of the certification tracks (with the exception of Introduction to Youth Ministry) offered at the convention require fieldwork and portfolio review before certificates and pins can be awarded. The fieldwork will be done in the local club and the portfolio review will be completed by the conference prior to certification by the local conference.
On #OneTeamNAD Playbook, we are providing a check-off sheet that the participants can use and each seminar will have a handout for the participant to complete and include in their portfolio. So, the workshops are just the first step toward certification.
We do not provide proof of your time viewing the workshops, nor do we provide certificates. We are only providing the resources for you.
Workshop recordings and materials are located on each track in the menu on the top or or the sidebar menu. All available downloadable materials for each track are located under each workshop video.
If there is no video, we are working on obtaining one. If there are no downloadable materials, none were provided by the presenter.